Test User: Occupational, Ability & Personality
This Psychometric Training allows you to register on The British Psychological Society’s Register of Qualifications in Test Use (RQTU).
Test User: Occupational Training, Ability (TUA) and Personality (TUP) Level 2 has now replaced The British Psychological Society’s (BPS) Test User Psychometric Training previously known as Level A & B. This Psychometric training is also Accredited by The CPD Standards Office.
Learn how to use personality profiling for interviews, reduce staff turnover, administer, interpret and feedback psychometric tests and assessments effectively, whilst gaining a deeper understanding of the technical concepts of psychometrics such as reliability and validity and how to use them both legally and ethically.
TEST USER PSYCHOMETRIC TRAINING VIA DISTANCE LEARNING.
Our Test User Distance Learning course is open for enrolment continuously, work at your own pace, wherever you want to study and the final assessment is arranged at your conveniencel.
- 60 hour Module-based place of work or home study that you can start at any time.
- Workbooks, Webinar-based sessions and training videos.
- Practical assessment via Video Conference Call.
- On-going support from our Business Psychologists and Tutors throughout the learning experience.
- CPD Accredit with an award of 65 hours.
- Complimentary ‘Psychometric Solutions’ package – your own identity personality profiling system – something you will not get with other training providers.
At the end of the course, you will be fully skilled and equipped to deliver psychometric testing and assessment, including the use of the identity personality profiling questionnaire and its suite of expert reports and it provides eligibility for the British Psychological Society (BPS) Certificate of Competence in Occupational Testing Level 2.
- HR Professionals
- Talent Development Experts
- Team Leaders / Head of Departments
- Training Consultants
- Organisational Development Specialists
- Personnel Departments
- Coaching & Counselling Professionals
The full qualification including Certificates of attainment costs £1250.00 plus postage. (Concessionary rate available for Students studying relevant courses please contact us for further details).