Occupational Psychology Internship
12-month Business Internship Opportunity
Suitable for newly qualified MSc in Occupational Psychology
£ 16,000 – £19,000/ Per annum – pro rata, depending on experience
CLOSING DATE: Monday 9:00 am, 18th June 2018.
Quest Partnership Ltd, based in South Cerney, near Cirencester and Swindon, is an Occupational Psychology business specialising in psychometrics and assessment centre technologies, working right across the range of Business Psychology. We invite applications from MSc Occupational Psychology graduates to join our small team of psychologists for 12 months starting as soon as possible. There may be an opportunity to progress to a permanent role after the internship.
The role is primarily to support the development of new leading-edge tests and assessment centre exercises. Supporting all aspects of the Business Psychologists’ work, along with the day-to-day organisation of the business and office administration. Areas of work that you are likely to be involved in include:
- Support in the development of innovative new tests
- Support in the development of innovative new Assessment Centre Exercises
- Occupational Testing Courses
- Psychometric Expert System design
- Report writing
- Supporting the running of Assessment Centres
- Development Programmes
- Research, SPSS analysis
- Sales & marketing activities
You will gain from the experience of working in these areas, as well as from the support and expertise of the staff at Quest Partnership. The skills you will need to succeed in this position include:
- Excellent organisational skills
- Independence, high level of initiative and critical thinking
- Professional communication skills
- High level of computer literacy (and the ability to quickly learn new IT skills)
- A desire to achieve your full potential and a willingness to tackle new challenges!
Additional benefits during your time at Quest will include the completion of a Level 2: Test User course.
The location of our business is South Cerney (near to Cirencester and Swindon) may require a full driving licence. Our previous industrial placement students and interns have become successful Occupational Psychologists, HR Managers, Senior Managers, Researchers, etc.
More information about Quest Partnership Ltd can be found on our website: www.questpartnership.co.uk
Please email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or post the completed application form to Ghilly Vincenti, Quest Partnership Ltd, A3A Lakeside Business Park, South Cerney, Glos. GL7 5XL.