MSc Occupational Psychology Dissertation with Quest Partnership Ltd
Quest Partnership Ltd are a firm of Occupational Psychologists based in South Cerney, Gloucestershire. We provide innovation in psychometrics, assessment and leadership development methodologies.
We are looking for MSc Occupational Psychology students to work with us to develop new tests i.e. this will comprise your MSc dissertation.
We want to offer new innovative verbal critical reasoning and numerical critical reasoning tests, and possibly another test that measures G (intelligence). However, the way we design this will be different to traditional tests that already exist. Therefore, a great opportunity to get involved in developing leading‐edge psychometrics and getting a feel for real occupational psychology in practice.
Tests typically are designed along traditional classical test theory methods i.e. assumes all items are equal and simply normed.
There are some tests that are slightly more innovative already, but we are wanting to properly
innovate in this area.
The objective is to:
- Offer new tests that are low cost, so can be used for screening larger numbers of candidates.
- A test that can be used for any level within an organisation i.e. adaptive testing.
- Tests that can be completed on tablets not just laptops and PCs (we may aim for mobiles –
but that might be quite demanding?).
- Ensure that the tests are innovatively designed, well researched and robust.
- Have an option to combine the tests and offer them as one solution.
Do you have the right qualities to partner up with Quest Partnership Ltd? You will need to be:
- Good with stats (SPSS etc)
- Conceptual thinker
- Hard worker – yet a great sense of humour
MSc Occupational Psychology Dissertation with Quest:
The role will give you the opportunity to join a special team of experts in a wonderful environment in South Cerney. However, we do understand that location maybe a little rural so there is always the option to work remotely so if you are interested in finding out more about doing your MSc Occupational Psychology Dissertation with Quest Partnership Ltd please contact Max Choi via:
firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: 01285 861734