Personality Profiling Questionnaire
A Self-Perception and Performance Prediction Tool.
How do you select the best person for the role? How do you know if they will fit in with your organisation’s ethos? Our Personality Profiling Questionnaire provides you with an objective report that flags personality traits and behaviours that need further probing when you interview candidates. Whatever the role you are looking to fill personality profiling gives you an insight into the candidates potential for achieving success within your organisation and reduces the risk of a bad hire.
At Quest Partnership we do not believe you should have to pay for your staff to train to use our questionnaire and its suit of reports – we will train you and your colleagues free of charge!
identity is an online personality profiling tool, it is a self-perception questionnaire that supports recruitment, development and talent management. It is a reliable trait-based measure of personality employed by Human Resource (HR) professionals to predict workplace behaviour and job performance. it measures 36 areas of personality including interpersonal relationship building, cognitive thinking, judgement, decision making, drive, empathy and motivation.
With over 8 reports to choose from, identity gives you the freedom to use the information to suit any of your specific tasks:-
- Talent Development
- Career Guidance
- Succession Planning
- Personal Development
- Maximise Job Performance
- Prevent Disengagement
Identity has been specifically designed for Human Resource Professionals to use without the need for any formal Psychology Qualifications. The reports are generated to provide you with practical information for real-world use. When recruiting for example, our Pre-interview report provides you with suggested areas and questions for further probing during the interview. The information is provided with the additional security that our Business Psychologists are on hand to support you throughout your task via telephone, email or even conference calls.
However, we appreciate that the most effective way to use this product is to have someone show you how to apply it within the workplace which is why we offer training for individuals in our offices here in the beautiful Cotswolds FREE of charge. For available dates and to book your place please scroll down and complete the form below or call us on 01285 861734.
If you have a team that you would like to have trained on-site then we will do our best to accommodate your request please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Features & Benefits
What makes identity different to other personality questionnaires?
- No costly license fees – instead it operates via a simple set up, pay-per-link system. It wants to provide valuable information at an affordable price.
- Full support –That’s why we have a team of experienced Occupational Psychologists on-hand to support you to get the most from the reports.
- Control in using the tool. With the appropriate level of training, we are happy to give you access to your own account, report branding and let you take full control of using the questionnaire.
- Confidence in the reports – whether it be in an interview setting, talent management programme or for learning & development purposes.
- Simple and effective – There’s no need to over-complicate things, instead we keep it simple. Your data is presented in a clear, concise report format, making it easy to understand and use, so that it can add real value to your organisation.
- Full bureau service – There’s never enough hours in the day, so to make it easier for you, we are happy to provide you with a quick, hassle-free bureau service, ensuring quick report turnaround all for one set price.
- Complimentary Feedback Reports for all users – The data we collect ultimately belongs to the individual, therefore, it is our policy that everyone receives a FREE Feedback Report on completion of the questionnaire.
Why should I use identity?
- identity is versatile. It can be used to support you across all areas of HR – from short-listing job applicants, interviewing, high volume recruitment and internal promotion, there’s an identity report applicable for each scenario, a valuable performance prediction questionnaire.
- identity is tried and tested. Unlike many other self-perception questionnaires available on the market identity has been
accredited by the British Psychological Society. This means that it has undergone considerable empirical testing to ensure that is a reliable and valid measure of an individual personality preferences, which gives us confidence in the data we are presenting and the value it can add.
- identity goes beyond face value. It provides an in-depth analysis of response style and is able to reliably spot evidence of potential faking, exaggeration, poor self-reviewing or emotional defensiveness.
Simply provide us with your candidates details and we will send them their invitation link to complete the questionnaire with any reminders and then we will send you the appropriate reports for your task.
This service option provides the user with Business Psychologist Support and a full Candidate Feedback Report.
Pay per link, no annual license fee (price depends on volume)
This service enables you to send out links direct to your candidates and generate your own reports without the need to contact us.
Download as many of the different reports needed for each project, price per candidate not per report (price depends on volume)
To learn in more detail how the Identity Personality Questionnaire can help you, please join us for some FREE training either complete the contact form below with your preferred date or call us on 01285 861734.
This course is Accredited by the CPD Standards Office with an award of 5 CPD hours, once your training is completed we will provide you with a Certificate for this with our complements.
NEXT TRAINING DATES:
- 22nd August 2018 (9.00 – 13.00)
- 10th October 2018 (9.00 – 13.00)
Please complete the booking form below and we will do our best to accommodate your chosen training date.
We offer a number of options for gaining the British Psychological Society Accredited Level 2 Test User: Occupational, Ability and Personality Qualification. For further details: See Here