Psychometric Test User Training Distance Learning includes OPQ Conversion Course. Now CPD Accredited!
Following the successful introduction of our BPS Accredited Test User: Occupational, Ability & Personality Distance Learning course we are pleased to announce that we are now offering this qualification with the option of the additional benefit of an OPQ Conversion course, both qualifications for just £1650.00 plus VAT.
Completion of this level 2 qualification enables you to examine, evaluate, select, administer and score a wide range of ability tests, giving you the flexibility to use both identity and OPQ which are two of the most widely used and respected measures of workplace behavioural styles in the world, giving you the capacity to generate multiple reports. Become proficient in administering, interpreting and relaying the results of psychometric tests and assessments for use with all of your Human Resource projects.
This Test User training includes:
- 30 hour module-based place of work or home study that you can start at any time.
- Printed manual, Tests in the Real World: Choosing Tests Guide, identity User Manual, Quest Pen
- Workbooks, Webinar-based sessions and Training videos.
- Practical assessment at a venue most convenient to you or via conference call.
- 1 day OPQ conversion course (choice of dates and venues).
- On-going support from our trainers throughout the learning experience.
- Complimentary ‘Psychometric Solutions’ package – your own identity personality profiling system – something you will not get with other training providers.
- Qualifies you to register with the BPS as a Test User in Occupational, Ability & Personality in Identity & OPQ.
- This course is now Accredited for Continuous Professional Development by The CPD Standards Office with an Award of 35 CPD hours.
This course is aimed at anyone wishing to use psychometric tests professionally within their organisation or with a career path around selection, personal development, coaching and counselling. It is an important qualification for Masters Students, Occupational Psychology practitioners, Human Resource Professionals and Business Consultancy.
You can start this Distance Learning course immediately as the study is undertaken at a time most suitable for you, once completed you will be qualified to supply and interpret psychometric tests and assessments immediately. The OPQ conversion course is then completed after gaining your Test User qualification, current dates include: 10th July & 5th October in London or 4th September in Solihull, alternative dates and venues will be added shortly.
To book your place or for further information please call on: 01285 861734 or complete the form below.