Test User: Occupational Training, Ability & Personality- Level 2
Test User: Occupational Training, Ability (TUA) and Personality (TUP) have now replaced The British Psychological Society (BPS) Training which was previously known Level A & B Occupational.
We offer three options for gaining this Psychometric Training Qualification: Blended Learning, Classroom & Individual Modular please scroll down for further information or call us on 01285 861734 and one of our advisers will be happy to help you.
1. TEST USER DISTANCE LEARNING OPTION.
The Test User Distance / Blended / Correspondence Learning course is open for bookings continuously and the final assessment is arranged at your convenience.
This Test User training includes:
- 30 hour Module-based place of work or home study that you can start at any time.
- Workbooks, Webinar-based sessions and training videos.
- Practical assessment at a venue most convenient to you or via Conference Call.
- On-going support from our trainers throughout the learning experience.
- Complimentary ‘Psychometric Solutions’ package – your own identity personality profiling system – something you will not get with other training providers.
This Test User: Occupational Training Course is accredited by the British Psychological Society (BPS) and costs just £995.00 + VAT (Concessionary rate available for Students studying relevant courses please contact us for further details).
At the end of the course, you will be fully skilled and equipped to deliver psychometric testing and assessment, including the use of the identity personality profiling questionnaire and its suite of expert reports.
We remain independent and introduce you to the best products, from the best test publishers. Benefit from the many years’ experience of our Chartered Psychologist tutors, both during your course and later when delivering within your workplace.
To enrol on the course please call: 01285 861734 or BLENDED LEARNING BOOKING FORM
2. TEST USER CLASSROOM BASED OPTION.
We understand that many people still prefer classroom-based training and we can run any of the modular courses (Assistant Test User, Ability, & Personality) at our Gloucestershire offices in the Cotswolds, in-house at your premises or at a venue near you and at your convenience.
This Test User Training Includes:
- 4 day combined course
- Modular classroom practical sessions
- Workbooks, manual and choosing tests guide
- Individual personality tool platform: identity Personality Questionnaire
- Includes a ‘Psychometric Solutions package’ – something you will not get with other training providers.
See a map of our location.
Course dates for our Training Centre in Gloucestershire:
- 19th – 22nd June 2017
- 25th – 28th September 2017
With Quest, you get much more than just a course. You will quickly gain the professional skills to use Ability tests and Personality Questionnaires competently and also receive the full Quest ‘Psychometric Solutions Package’ which includes your own online identity personality platform and access to the most comprehensive range of proven tests available through our Test & Assess site.
This BPS accredited course costs £2150.00 + VAT per delegate (additional costs may be incurred for travel and accommodation please contact us for further information).
To discuss your specific needs, with no obligation, please contact us on 01285 861 734 for a quotation or further information.
3. SEPARATE MODULAR COURSES.
1. ASSISTANT TEST USER: Occupational Test Administration, 1 Day Course (previously Level 1 Test User: Test Administration training)
£475.00 + VAT – see details
2. TEST USER: Occupational Ability TUA, 2 day course (previously Level A training)
£1100.00 + VAT – see details.
3. TEST USER: Occupational Personality TUP, 2 day course (previously Level B training)
£1300.00 + VAT – see details.
Please note that the combined course gives you a saving of £250.00 per delegate and that all modules are also available individually via our distance / blended learning option. COURSE BOOKING FORM .
Still not sure which course is best suited to your requirements? Please call for further advice from one of our experts on: 01285 861734.