Occupational Psychology Internship
6-month business internship opportunity in Occupational Psychology Suitable for newly qualified MSc in Psychology
Quest Partnership Ltd, based in South Cerney, near Cirencester and Swindon, is an Occupational Psychology business specialising in psychometrics but working right across the range of Business Psychology. We invite applications from MSc Psychologists to join our small team of psychologists for 6 months as a Occupational Psychology Intern starting as soon as possible.
The role is extremely varied – you will support the day-to-day organisation of the business as well as having opportunities to get involved in many other areas – see below. Consequently, this is a unique opportunity to apply and expand your occupational psychology knowledge and business skills base and will be most suited to those considering a career in Occupational Psychology. The role is primarily to support the Business Psychologists in the office. It will comprise support on key professional business psychology work and administration duties. Areas of work that you are likely to be supporting include:
• Assessment Centre Exercise design & development
• Psychometric Testing and Test Development
• Report writing
• Occupational Testing Courses
• Psychometric Expert System design
• Supporting Assessment Centres
• Behavioural Exercise design
• Development Programmes
• Research, SPSS analysis
• Sales & marketing activities
You will gain from the experience of working in these areas, as well as from the support and expertise of the staff at Quest Partnership. The skills you will need to succeed in this position include:
• Excellent organisational skills
• Independence, high level of initiative and critical thinking
• Professional communication skills
• High level of computer literacy (and the ability to quickly learn new IT skills)
• A desire to achieve your full potential and a willingness to tackle new challenges!
Additional benefits during your time at Quest will include the completion of a Level 2: Test User course. The location of our business is South Cerney (near to Cirencester and Swindon) may require a full driving licence. Our previous industrial placement students have become successful Occupational Psychologists, HR Managers, Researchers, etc. More info about Quest Partnership Ltd can be found on our website: www.questpartnership.co.uk
Please email (to email@example.com) or post the completed application form to Ghilly Vincenti, Quest Partnership Ltd, A3A Lakeside Business Park, South Cerney, Gloucestershire. GL7 5XL as early as possible – closing date is 13th April 2017.